Frequently asked questions about our local spray painting services
- How long will the work take to complete?
The majority of our jobs are completed the same day.
- What happens if the weather is poor on the day of the appointment?
We closely monitor the forecasts prior to the appointment and only when there is greater than a 50% chance of rain, we will reschedule to the next suitable date.
- How long will the coating last?
All our paints are ISO rated and independently tested to not peel, fade or crack for at least 10 years. We provide a warranty on all our coatings.
- Do I need to do any cleaning prior to the appointment?
No need to, our teams do all the cleaning and preparation on the day.
- Do I need to be home?
Our teams will need access to power and open / close windows. We prefer the property owners to be home while the work is being completed but we are happy to act as key holders. We will require the work to be inspected and signed off on completion.
- Do I need to leave my windows & doors open all day?
No, our teams will ensure your windows and doors can be closed prior to the work being completed.
- Do you spray internal windows?
Our standard quotes are for the external refinishing but we can paint internally on request, please just ask our team for a quote.
- Can composite doors and garage doors be sprayed?
- How long will the work take to complete
The majority of our jobs are completed the same day using our mobile spray booths.
- When will my kitchen be usable?
Once the kitchen has been sprayed, you can use the kitchen as normal the next day. We advise to be careful for the initial 2 weeks as the coatings fully harden.
- Do I need to do any preparation before the appointment?
All we ask is for the kitchen cabinets and drawers to be empty and work surfaces clear prior to our teams arriving.
- Should we decorate before or after the spraying?
We recommend to paint and decorate after our teams have completed your kitchen refinishing as our masking tape can pull paint from freshly decorated surfaces.
- How do you prevent overspray on the rest of the kitchen?
Our teams full mask all surfaces which are not being sprayed, these include the ceiling, walls, floors, worktops and tiles.
- Do you paint the inside of the cabinet?
We paint the reveals and slams to all cabinets but not the internal parts. We do provide the option to have the internal areas on glass door cabinets coated, as this add a great visual balance.
- Can I have a high gloss finish?
No, we only provide Matt, Satin and Gloss finishes.
- What colours are available?
- Do you need to visit our property to quote?
The majority of our jobs can be quoted from photos provided by the customer. If we feel the need to survey prior to our appointment, we will organise this with the customer. We are always happy to arrange for our team to visit our customers if they prefer.
- Where can I see samples?